Friday, January 9, 2009

FREE WEIGHT WATCHERS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION

I just found this WONDERFUL listing over at FatWallet. It's for a free year subscription of a magazine. The one on the list that I thought may interest us involved in the A BETTER ME group, or anyone looking to lose a few pounds or get some great recipes, is Weight Watchers.

I've taken this magazine before and it is good. I've also signed up for these free subscription too. Right now I get TV Guide and Family Fun for free. Of course I've signed up for my free Weight Watchers too.

There is no catch. No agreement to buy more years or anything. Just 100% FREE!

The only down side is it for a limited time. So hurry and sign up. Just go to http://www.subscription-rewards.com/ and fill out the info and in a few weeks the magazine will arrive at your door. No bills what so ever!
Photobucket

8 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Thanks for the heads up Joanne!
I signed up for WW magazine, yay. My subscription just ran out for Jan/Feb. Good timing!
Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway if you haven't already.
It's a winter-blahs blaster.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the heads up, I went right over there and signed up.

Vickie said...

Thank you so much Joanne. I went over and got Weight Watchers and Parenting.

Awesome!

Life on an artistic shoestring said...

Thanks! I love a freebie!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey Joanne,

Thanks for the comment, and the free offer for WW magazine. I just started WW a week ago. I like their magazine, so this is great.

Thanks again.

Bo said...

Hi...I signed up too! Thanks for telling us and thanks for visiting my Lil Bear! Also, your veggie ideas look great...I love spaghetti squash & had forgotten how good it is...I like the texture because I prefer angel hair pasta from regular spaghetti..
;-) Bo

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Thansk for the tip! Going to go check it out.

Hugs, Pat

Aunt Jo said...

Thanks for the link. I signed up. Since I started WW this month the timing couldn't be better.