Saturday, December 26, 2009

VISITING REINDEER

On Christmas I found three little reindeer wondering around my house. I have no idea where they came from. Unless, Santa left them behind.


This little one was running around all day trying to get food from anyone who had anything to eat. Look at him licking his chops! He must have seen someone across the room munching on something.


This guy was frantically trying to see what everyone got as they unwrapped their presents. Darting to and fro as fast as he could. He should be named speedy. I think he is how Santa gets to all the kids house so fast.


Then there was this sweet little girl. She looks a lot like my nephew's dog, Ginger.

She was such a good girl. I wanted to keep her forever.

Once the stroke of midnight came, and Christmas was over, these three darling reindeer lost their antlers and once again turned back into dogs.

Three dogs so tired all they wanted to do was sleep, sleep, sleep. But, it sure was fun having reindeer visit for Christmas.


Photobucket

2 comments:

bj said...

haaahhaaa...such a cute post..Love it..
Just wondering how Gene is doing.?
I hope he has much improved by now...
Hugs, bj

Allidink said...

Awww haha! I love to dress up my dogs. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

All the best,
Allison