Sunday, December 6, 2009

ONE OF OUR BLOGGER SISTERS NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS

My dear friend, Glenda, at Many Fond Memories, is in need of our help.



She has lost her job and is now facing the loss of her car and home. She is even having a hard time putting food on the table for her and her son.



I know that prayers work and so I'm asking for you to all keep her in your prayers.



It is a hard time right now for many many families and seeing the hard times hit one of our own is very sad.



Glenda can not even post on her blog as often as she wants as her Internet has been disconnected so she has to go to a friends house or to the library to log on.



Thank you everyone for helping out in this time of need.



Also, my own brother in law has been searching for a job for 6 months now. So if you can, please add him to your prayer list also.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Connie said...

Done deal, sugar! I truly understand how hard it is for them. I'm keeping them in my prayers...
xoxo,
Connie

Mumzie said...

My prayers are with her. It's hard for so many people, especially at this time. Mumzie

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been sent for both Glenda and your brother in law♥

Prayers are so powerful and answered every moment...

Have a great Monday, Joanne!
Blessings,
Lynn♥

Glenda said...

Thank you Joanne for posting this.

I am borrowing my friends Laptop at her house.

If you try to call me, odds are you'll get a disconnected message, because my home and cell phone are now turned off. So I have no way of anyone getting ahold of me, not even potential employers.

So, I'll check my emails when I can..

Bye for now

Ciao
Glenda

Gone said...

Oh my...we'll be praying!

Thanks for stopping by and good luck in the give-away!!