Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'M READY!


The shopping is done, the presents wrapped and now the table is set. I'm ready for Christmas...finally!


This year our table is set with a poinsettia theme.


About 25 years ago I bought these china dishes and I think I've only used them once or twice.

Since this year I tried hard to not spend any money on new Christmas decorations I thought it was a perfect time to used these.


A few years, ago my sister, Patty bought me the poinsettia table cloth and napkins. They go perfectly with the china.

The center table cloth and candles were given to me this year from my friend Sandra.

The vase is vintage Milk Glass that I found at a thrift store awhile ago.

The silver and goblets we have had for years.


Of course Santa and Mrs. Claus has to show up too. They are little salt and pepper shakers I got from my Aunt and Uncle when they passed away.

I love how they are holding hands. They make me smile.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and my you all stay safe and healthy.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful, beautiful reds, sweet chick. Wishing you a great Christmas...
xoxo,
Connie

A Southern Rose said...

Merry Christmas! Everything looks beautiful!
Hugs,
Lee Laurie

LillyB said...

This is a beautiful table!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
Love Lilly

Marigene said...

Love your re and green table.
Merry Christmas!

Rach said...

Pretty tablescape! Merry Christmas.

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

So very pretty and festive! Love the jingle bell napkin rings! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

Pearl Maple said...

Jingle Bells and bright festive flowers are perfect combination for your family celebration.

The Tablescaper said...

Thanks so much for coming to visit my blog. I love the vibrant colors of your tablecloth. It's great to use what you have!

- The Tablescaper