Saturday, December 12, 2009

SIMPLE BATHROOM CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

Do you decorate your bathroom for the Holidays? I do. I think it's nice to have at least a little something in there that is cheerful.


Even though my bathroom is blue, white and black I decided to go with pink and white Christmas decorations in there.

I also wanted to keep it simple. This year I'm keeping all my decorations pretty simple. Since I got a late start in getting everything out I didn't want to have to go through all the work only to pack it all back up again.


Everything I used in the bathroom is from last year. The sign above the medicine cabinet that says MERRY CHRISTMAS and the pink snowman I got off of Ebay.

The vintage pine and pink ornaments on the lights I won in a Pink Vintage Swap last year. Same with the ornaments in the milk glass dish.


I got this lovely white tree and pink lights from one of our dear blogger friends. More vintage ornaments from a swap.


I also hung a cute little banner that says Merry that was made for me in a swap and pretty pink snow flake I also go in the swap.

I still want to hang up a white bottle brush wreath but I didn't get around to doing that yet.

Tomorrow I'll show you my little tree decorated with all vintage ornaments.

I'm slowly getting my house decorate.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Harbor Hon said...

Joanne,
How totally glam your bathroom is. I think everything is just perfect and I like simple decorations. What a great picture. xxoo

Connie said...

I don't decorate the bathroom but that's darling, Joanne. Truly do love it, sugar!
xoxo,
Connie

Rach said...

Love the pink! What a great twist!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I love your bathroom decoration! The snowman is soooooo cute!!!

Happy Holidays!

Julia

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joanne!

I've had so much fun catching up with you! Your bathroom looks so elegant with the pink decor added for Christmas.

Loved the cookie party you did for
Trinity and her friends! Trinity is so blessed to have you as an aunt!!!

Christmas hugs, Sherry

Janean said...

very sweet and Christmassy!

Tracey said...

I love the sweet little touch of pink Chrismas in your powder room. That's the one room that has no decorations in it at my house...you gave me something to think about... thanks!Merry Christmas!

Glenda said...

Oh, I was so happy to finally see the results of the bathroom. I adore the sink, I would have pick it as well.

Pink looks good in the bath.

Ciao

Donna said...

Wow! No, I don't decorate our bathroom at all but after seeing yours, I'm inspired! ha ha I just LOVE your bathroom! Beautiful, Joanne!...Donna