Monday, April 5, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!

I was going to do the Random number drawing but some of you left only one post for a few ways to be entered. So, I went with the good old fashioned way and wrote every one's name down for each entry that qualified you.

So, if you did more then one thing you got more then one entry.

OK, I know no one really cares how the winner was picked. You just want to know who won! Ready?

It was MONA at WSPRSWEETLY OF COTTAGES! Congrats Mona! I'll need for you to email me your address so I can forward it on to Jen at Cupcakes Social and she will get your package mailed out to you.

I'm sorry everyone couldn't win.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!!! EEEEHAAA!!!
How on earth did I do that?? Joanne I am sooo excited! YOU have to come up for cupcakes and lunch one day soon! This is sooo fantastic!
Wow. Just, WOW!!
Thank you so much!
WOW!!!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Joanne, I lost my address book and am rebuilding it. Can you email me so I can email you? lol
I hope you still have mine.
:):) This is just sooo great.

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Congrats to Miss Mona!! She is a DOLL and so are YOU!

Joanne, I so enjoyed your Easter table post. Everything looks delish! Your table is lovely - just as sweet as can be.

((hugs))
becky

Mrs Anne said...

CONGRATS to the winner! :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Oh dear, I thought I would find an "email" on your profile..but not there so...

My address is 8941 Concord Ave.
Riverside, CA. 92503

Thanks again, Joanne, for hosting this neat giveaway!
Love and hugs,
Mona

Michelle said...

Congrats Mona!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Congrats to the winner. What a lucky gal!!! Love & blessings from NC!