Friday, April 16, 2010

MY 99 CENT TREASURE

I went to the 99 cent store and came home with this beautiful little white rose bush. There were also beautiful pink, yellow and red ones.

I don't know why I didn't get more. I'm going to go back and get some though. I have always loved these small rose bushes and they cost more then 99 cents at other stores.

I love the little pot too.

I have this on my dinning room table right now but when the flowers are finished blooming I'll transplant it outside.

We have a few of these smaller rose bushes around our garden and if you find the perfect spot for them, they will get pretty big.

I love how 99 cents can bring me such happiness.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

What an incredible deal for something so pretty!! I have never heard of a 99 Cents store. Is it a chain?

xoxo
Jane

Unknown said...

You certainly did find a bargain. The rose is beautiful and quite a deal all by itself for 99 cents, The crock that it is in is worth more than 99 cents too. I love it when I fall head first into deals like that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! I, too, love the little roses, and have transplanted some to the beds. They are doing great, and come back each year. Your blog is so pretty!

Scribbler

Mumzie said...

Stopped by to say Hello! Joined WW yesterday...wish me luck. Mumzie

Rach said...

How adorable! What a find. So pretty.

Kim said...

99 cents?? That's crazy! They are beautiful. I received a similar bush as a gift, planted it in our yard & it still blooms!

Kathleen said...

Pretty! And yes you are right, I have some that have grown well!
I bought 2 in the market..but I paid twice as much! They just keep blooming.
You will get many times over 99 cents in pleasure from them, J!
(Remind me to tell you about the centerpieces I made from them for my son's 30th bday..I had to man them up a bit! )

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Joanne it is so pretty and such a wonderful bargain! I hope there will still be more when you go back.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What a deal. That little rose bush is so cute and will do great when you plant it outside. Love the dollar store!!! Love & blessings from NC!

Frugalious Living said...

How sweet! I wish our Dollar store carried those.