Saturday, March 7, 2009

LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY

I got a 12 pack variety package of JONES SODA! I was so excited when I saw the name on the box and couldn't wait to open it up.

Do you remember when I wrote about being able to put your pictures on the soda bottles for parties?

Well, I kept thinking about doing that for a party favor and so I really wanted to try the different flavors.

I'm on a tight budget and hate to spend money on things that I won't like or wouldn't use again. So, I emailed JONES SODA COMPANY and told them I would love to do a taste test of their sodas and if they would send me a sample package I would do a write up on my blog for them.

They agreed! I couldn't believe it. Then in a few short days (today) I got the package.


I love the different colors and they have some really interesting sounding flavors.

I wanted to crack them all open and take a sip right away. But, I decided that I would get a few other people and we could do a taste test together. That way, when I do my review it won't just be my opinion I give you.

Tomorrow I'm going to have my two sisters and BIL sit down with me to do the taste test and I will be giving you the results next week.

Thanks JONES SODA COMPANY for standing behind your product enough to send me a case of your sodas for free and letting me do taste test.
Photobucket

9 comments:

Glenda said...

I guess they really want people to drink their product.

Perhaps I can tell them something similar and get a case as well.

Great idea ! What else have ya got for us ?

Ciao

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Wow..now that is a good consumer oriented company. I love it! Having more than one person's opinion (NOT that's your is not the best! :) is a great idea..or tiny glasses and sips of all of them for each person. Hey..I like that! You are going to have fun! GREAT idea..and you will know what you are dealing with for your next party. SMART gal our Joanne...

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I have never heard of these sodas. I will be anxious to hear how the taste test goes. The colors are really pretty.
Love & blessings from NC!

cherry said...

HOYYYY cow! I wonder if I did that they would do the same??? It would make my son's year! He loves JOnes soda...especially bubble gum. What a neat idea! cherry

Allidink said...

Wow that was so cool of them! How fun! I hope your tasting party is a blast :)

Allison

Joyce's Journey said...

This is so cool. I didn't know they would do something like that. You are so resourceful Joanne! Can't wait to hear your results!!

Harbor Hon said...

I've heard of their product before, but have never had a chance to taste them either. I'd love to try their cherry, orange and rootbeer. xxoo

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

WOW We dont have them here in Oz I don't think??
But they look so colorful and delicious.
Fancy actaully getting them for free.

Tracey said...

Oh Joanne, I love Jones Soda.. it's big here in Maine and the flavors are unreal.. at Thanksgiving they even have "Mashed potatoe and gray".. never tried it.. but the green apple and blueberry..yes!! Enjoy them all and let them know what you think,,, great move on your part!!