Friday, February 27, 2009

A FUN IDEA FOR A PARTY, WEDDING OR A SHOWER

Anyone who knows me knows I love to plan parties. It doesn't matter if it's a birthday, anniversary, baby shower, graduation or a wedding. If people will be gathering to have fun and celebrate anything, I love to plan it.

I like to plan things early too. The sooner the better. Even a year ahead I am looking for unique ideas for decorating, goodie bags and food ideas.

So, when I came across this idea I had to share it. You may have already been aware of it, but I wasn't.

You can have custom made labels on bottles from Jones Soda Company!

I love that idea! Wouldn't it be fun to have your guests served drinks with the guest of honor on the bottle? Or to give these in your take home goodie bags?


I've seen Jones Soda sold in the stores but I have to admit I've never bought one. I've never even taste one before.

I do know they come in several different flavors and lots of pretty colors to match your parties color theme.

So, the next time I see these being sold I'm going to pick up some and try them out because I can't wait to have them made for one of my up coming parties I'm planning.

If you are interested in using this idea just go to Jones Soda Company web site and click on the link. It costs $29.99 for a 12 pack of sodas to be sent to you with your own custom labels that have a photo on the front and a quote on the back. That's only about $2.50 per bottle.

I think that's a pretty good price for something different that is not seen at every party you go to. Don't you?

No, I didn't get paid to write this post nor did I get any free Jones Soda products. But, I wish I did.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, the things you learn in Blogland. That is so cool.

Hugs,
Chris

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I did these for my daughter's puppy party one year. The colors were blue and green and I had my daughter's picture put on them. I think it was an Apple Green soda and Berry Blue Lemonade. They were a big hit!

Sometimes It's Good said...

Love the Jones soda idea. You have the best ideas! I also have a crush on Craig Ferguson. I should have put in in the Valentine Treats. He's a cutie!
Hugs, Susan

Nola said...

What an adorable idea. Wouldn't that be a treasured reminder of a wedding, grad party, or anniversary? What will they think of next? I thought I'd seen it all when they came out with the personalized M&M's, but they just keep on amazing me!

Donna said...

I'd forgotten all about that... I think one of my girls mentioned it a year or so ago. They occasionally buy the Jones Soda from Target. I think you can also submit photos that they will consider for use on the bottles you find at stores stores!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

What a fun idea Joanne! Perfect for a party favor!

Glad you enjoyed reading about Clara --I hope I'll be able to cook at 83 years of age, like her!

The Charm House said...

I love this idea!! Sent it to my future daughter-in-love!!! Great wedding idea to quench the thirst for everyone on the way home!
Thanks,
Yvette

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

My So Cal family are planning a trip to the NW to visit us. Wouldn't this be a fun way to welcome them. I love giving unique party favors. When they were here for my son's wedding and we were all heading to the coast with the newlyweds. I gave each couple a pink faux croc tote. Filled with all necessities for the beach. From towels to sunscreen. It was so fun. Thanks for sharing the idea. Oh, the pop is tasty. We've partaken many flavors.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara