Monday, December 29, 2008

YEAR IN REVIEW

Cindy over at http://romantichome.blogspot.com/ is having a year in review party. She asked us to all post photos showing our year.

I thought rather then showing photos of my house, garden or trips I would show items I made in the kitchen and shared with you. Since I had a few extra spaces to make my mosaic a square I added photos of my dogs on the corners.

If you see anything that looks tasty to you, you can go back through my blog and find the post for each of these items as I did a post about each one.

Hope you enjoyed them and I promise to post more good recipes this coming year. Though they may be low fat, low calorie ones. But, still yummy, I promise.

Photobucket

18 comments:

desiree said...

your home must smell delicious all the time! great photos and mosaic for that matter. Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea. ANd I just love your girly looking blog.

Hugs,
Chris

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Joanne
I love your photo review of the year. It looks good enough to frame. Wonderful idea.
Happy New Year.
Lindsay

Terri Steffes said...

Mmmm....pretty..... cute!

So love your photos you chose!

Decor To Adore said...

What lovely images. Have a blessed New Year!

Cindy said...

Mmmm, I'll take one of those chocolate covered strawberries!!! It all looks so good! Thanks for joining in today!

debi said...

Love your photos...they look pretty tasty! You have a very pretty blog!
Happy New Year,
Debi

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

I loved all your pictures.....You did have a great year....
Happy Holidays,
Mo :-)

Maison Douce said...

Oh, everything looks yummy!! I will definitely have to go back looking for those recipes! Have a wonderful new year!
Isabel

Arleen said...

What a lovely mosaic - I love all your photos! I hope you enjoyed 2008 as much as I enjoyed visiting your cottage. Happy New Year! ~Arleen

Missy Wertz said...

All looks tasty. Happy New Year!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
said...

I like how you narrowed your mosaic to a specific theme and everything you made this past year looks extremely tempting!

Catherine said...

Love your photos! The dogs anchoring the corners is a nice move. And I love all your scrumptious recipes!!

Rebecca said...

Cute and Yummy!
Happy New Year!

Blessings,
Rebecca

akawest said...

Mmmmm, now I am craving sweets. Have a very healthy and happy 2009.

Sandy said...

What a sweet year in review! Have a Happy New Year!

Marja Rijnsburger said...

I can almost smell it. Great photos.
Happy New Year