Friday, December 26, 2008

IT'S NOW TIME TO RELAX

Now that Christmas is over it's time to sit back and relax. Read a magazine or enjoy a cup of tea.

I'm not ready to put the decorations away yet. So I'm just going to slow down and enjoy the day.

I have the latest Victoria magazine that I have saved just for today.

There are always pretty things in there to look at and stories to read.


I can not believe that 2008 is almost over. Where did the year go to? I have no idea.



I'm going to start making my list of my goals for 2009. I'm going to keep it at my desk so I can cross them off one by one as I get them done. Do you make a list?

I'm also going to start planning the finishing touches on Trinity's 8th birthday party which is only 2 weeks away.

But for now, I'm going to enjoy the quiet day and reflect on the wonderful Christmas I had.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Glenda said...

Yep relax and sip some tea. I like that idea anytime of year. I won't dare go out in the after Christmas crowd, with the exception of the grocery store.

Ciao

Darlene said...

We are not going anywhere today....just playing away on the Wii that Santa brought!

LADY JANE said...

Having a cup of tea myself...enjoying the "slowdown" and wishing I had the Victoria Magazine for today too...great idea on "saving it" Relax enjoy...and may I pour you another cup of tea my dear?

Unknown said...

That is what I should've done instead of going out to Macy's and standing in line forEVER and ended up getting nadda, LOL! :) Lovely post!

Melissa Lester said...

I am taking a quiet day, too. What a relief after the busyness of the holidays. Merry Christmas to you!

Connie said...

Oooooh, girl, so I hear ya on that one!!! Takin' it easy today, chick!
Smooches,
Connie

Donna said...

I'm so glad you had a lovely Christmas, Joanne! I plan to start making lists ... I think it may be the only way I'll ever get everything accomplished that I want to... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Oh I am so ready to slow down! Get a cup out for me, I'll be by to sip some tea with you!!
Hugs, Sherry