Sunday, December 21, 2008

THRIFTED CHRISTMAS FINDS FOR UNDER $3.00

I decided to get out and go to a few thrift stores. I wasn't looking for anything really but you never know what you may find.

Today I found several items to add to my boxes and boxes of Christmas items I have.

This cute little ornament still had his tag on and it's hand painted from Italy. I couldn't pass him up for just a quarter.

I know most people will think this snowman is ugly or funny looking but he stole my heart and for 75 cents I had to bring him home to get added to my snowman collection.


I do have a Santa collection but I didn't even put them out this year. However, I couldn't leave this one sitting alone at the thrift store when he was only 30 cents. So home with me he came!


This little vintage candle also called out my name. Well, I think it was my name.


I thought these ornaments were pretty too. I'll pack them away for next year with the other ornaments I got since I didn't even put up a tree this year. I know, what a Scrooge!


This ornament is so much prettier in person. I love it.



Yet another little snowman was just waiting for me to buy him. I love finding cute snowmen.


I almost passed up this Santa. He is a vintage plastic Santa that looks like he is from the 50's. I'm not sure why I got him. Maybe next year I'll do a 50's theme area on one of the tables.


I couldn't pass up this Shiny Brite ornament. Since it's blue and white it will go in my blue bedroom.

I don't think I did to bad for spending less then $3.00. Everything Christmas was on sale.

I walked around a little bit, got some treasures and didn't break the bank.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Connie said...

Great finds, my little chickee!! I wonder if Goodwill has an "after Christmas sale"?!?! Hmmmmmm, may try it!
Smooches,
Connie

Unknown said...

Those are some fabulous goodies! You did well. So, next year, hopefully there will be tree photos from both of us, LOL! :)

Glenda said...

You found some really great things out there.

To bad you haven't put them to use. It's not to late to put the tree up yet.

Ciao

Mistress Meeyee said...

Great finds! I like the snow man.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

ou did do very well,My Son loves our local op shop and has spent his pocketmoney there each friday buying Chrissy decos...
We got our tree which is a ripper for just $10!!!!
Have a merry one

Cindy said...

Wow, that is really good for $3!!!! Yes, the bathroom will get done in 2009. I even went and bought the things I need for wallpapering it! I'm off for 2 weeks so I have no excuse not to start it soon!

Esther said...

Most of the Christmas stuff in our op shops is tacky and you can see why people threw them out. I did however pick up a cute ferris wheel with santa and a snowman and a reindeer. It turns around and playes music and was only $2.50. Bargain.

JEWELGIRL said...

Wonderful Christmas finds. These
are rrrrealllyyy good prices. I
really need to go thrift shopping
more often!