Tuesday, December 23, 2008

THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS JOY

To me Christmas is so much more fun with children around. Since I never was blessed with my own children I was over joyed to have my nephews and nieces around at Christmas time.

But now they have all grown up. However, I have a great niece that you often hear me talk about, Trinity! She is such a sweet little girl.


Today I spent the day with her and my sister, Maureen. We made cookies and candy.


While I was there I was given these darling photos of Trinity.



I can't believe how big she is getting. I asked her to please stop growing and stay small forever but she said "No, she has to grow up".



I guess she is right. But, I'm going to miss having a little girl around once she does.


I'm so happy I get to have her come over this Christmas.

She is very excited about Santa coming. Her grandma, Maureen, just got her a new baby kitten. Trinity named him Charlie. I asked Trinity if this was her best Christmas ever and she quickly said "YES". So then I asked her if she would be happy to just have Charlie even if she didn't get any other presents. She said "Yes" but then turned asked "But, I'm still getting presents. Right?"

Yes Trinity. You will be getting lots of presents. Not only from Santa but from all of us who love you very much.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Connie said...

She truly is a doll, sweetpea,
Smooches,
Connie

LaVon Baker said...

Trinity is precious and I love her name. Enjoy every minute you have with her and make lots of wonderful memories.

Donna said...

Oh, how sweet she is!! And so pretty!! Have a very Merry Christmas, Joanne!... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Oh Joanne! Trinity is so beautiful!! I love every photo! I'm so happy that your life has been blessed by such a darling girl!!
Merry Christmas dear Joanne! Have a happy holiday with your family!!
Big hugs, Sherry

Sometimes It's Good said...

Trinity makes a lovely angel! What a beautiful sweetheart she is. I hope Joanne that you and I get to meet in the new year. Have a blessed Christmas.
Hugs, Susan

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Joanne
Trinty is so pretty. She is very photogenic. What lovely pictures for you to treasure. I hope she enjoys her kitten and all her other presents tomorrow.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I will be thinking of you.
Happy Christmas
Lindsay