Monday, December 22, 2008

A BETTER ME!


http://cottageinthemaking.blogspot.com/2008/12/thinking-ahead-to-january-2009.html


Thanks to Deb, at Garage Sale Gal, I've named our up coming diet/exercise group A BETTER ME! I've also made the above button to use on our side bar. Of course it won't be that big on the side bar. Just save the picture and add the link under it.

I've had several people email me and leave me messages that they are going to join in. Some are going to go on diets, some will start to exercise, some will just be eating heathier. Everyone is invited to join.

The only requirement is to have a desire to be a better you!

I plan on starting the first of January but won't really be posting much about it until the first Wed which will be 7th. That will be our offical start day with A BETTER ME!

For those of us who are going to be losing weight I would love to have everyone email me and let me know how much you lost. Then I will post about our total weight loss for the week.

I know lots of people don't like to have others know how much they weigh or how much they lose so we can keep it private by emailing me. You never even have to tell me how much you weigh.

Of course if you do want to share how much you lost you can either leave a message on the post for the week or you can post about it on your own blog.

I'm excited about us starting this group/club. I hope you are excited to be a part of it too.

By having the button on your side bar others will know you are member and we can share our excitment over reaching our goals and help pick up each others when when we hit a bump in the road.

So I hope you will all add the button to your side bar. If you would post about it that would be great! The more people we get to join the more fun this will be!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes, I would love to join. I had started another blog to chart my weight loss. Though, I decided it was crazy to start now. So I am going to start with a clean slate. January. I will put the button on that blog. I have three on my profile. It is My 40 Day Triglycerides Challenge.

Thank you, I feel good about this.

Have a Meryy Christmas!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Great idea Joanne! I have to lose a good deal of weight so count me in!

Merry Chrsitmas to you and your fmaily!

HUgs, Pat

Lindsay-ann said...

I enjoyed your Thrifted Finds yesterday Joanne and I think the button is a great idea.
Merry Christmas
Lindsay

Donna said...

Oh wow, what a great idea, Joanne! Count me in - I'll be putting this on my sidebar for sure :)... Donna @ An Enchanted Cottage

Edie Marie's Attic said...

I LOVE it! I'm in! I have many lbs to lose and need to exercise more!

Great idea Joanne!

Thanks so much for getting us going!

Hugs, Sherry

Really Rainey said...

I would like to join! I have already started in fact! So what do I have to do to get started in the "A Better Me" Club???

Hidden Springs Farm said...

What do I have to do to join? It sounds like a great group!