Monday, February 8, 2010

SUPER BOWL PARTY


I'm not a big football fan. I can say that now that Super Bowl is over. But, you know I love a party and since I was invited to one, I was excited.


I love the decorations at parties and get excited over different types of items.

Finding new ways to serve items is always fun for me. The drinks can sometimes be a hard thing as there are not a lot of cute drink holders out there.

But, this one was a great one! I loved it. It was a blow up cooler that looked like touch down zone.


Our hostess as she is picking the numbers for the pool we all entered.


Speaking of a pool... it was nice enough outside to let the kids go swimming in their backyard pool. The water was heated to 92 degrees. I stuck my hand in the water and let me tell you, it felt as warm as a bath tub!


Our host, James, did all the BBQ. Looks like I caught him. It's OK James, I know you guys eat meat! I am sure I'm the only vegetarian here. LOL.

Don't you love their back yard! A built in BBQ, a pool, a covered room and a fireplace!!! What more could you ask for?


Food, food and more food could be found, inside and out. First the table filled with snacks and sweets. Oh and the best homemade salsa!


Of course, cute serving dishes were used too.


Outside was where the BBQ could be found. Along with several different salads and beans and different kinds of chips.


Oh I just know I'm going to have a weight gain on Tuesday when I go to Weight Watchers! I ate way to much!

After swimming, playing games, eating and lots of laughs, it was time for the game to start. Everyone took their places and the yelling, screaming, clapping and even boos went on for the next several hours.


By the time it was over, this is what we all felt like. Tummies full and pooped out! Another Super Bowl survived! I had a great time.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Don'cha love it when everybody gets together and yells?? :)

Rach said...

Looks fun! The Super Bowl is an important date for my husband and I. We met at a Super Bowl party 4 years ago!!

Renee said...

I can't believe you put that picture up of me! Just to let you, your turn will come!! HAHA!! Love you!!