Monday, February 22, 2010

CLEAN YOUR TEETH!


I think everyone knows that flossing your teeth is a good thing. But, just in case you hate to floss because you don't like the taste of the mint flavor on most floss is no reason to not floss.

Now you can have all sorts of flavors to pick from.

Like the yummy fruit flavor of the grape floss as shown above.


Or, how about a little breakfast on the go? You can now floss with waffle or coffee flavor floss. So, if you didn't have time to eat, well, your taste buds don't need to know that.


There is always Ranch flavor if you feel like something more like a dip or salad taste.


For you bacon lovers, you can now enjoy the taste all day long without the calories.



You can now actually have your cake and eat it too. Well, more like your cupcake and eat it too. With cupcake flavor floss! YUM!


If you just can't enough of your greens, then maybe, you would like to go for the cool and fresh flavor of lettuce/salad floss.


Oh, I wonder if Sandra Lee, who loves her "cocktails" so much, would enjoy Absinthe flavored floss?


What? You don't want to give up your mint flavored floss? Yet, you still would like to enjoy the fun new flavors?

Never fear! You can now get flavored toothpicks. Like Maple flavor.

No need to pick away your your nice pancake breakfast only to lose the taste in your mouth. Now you can get the left overs out of your teeth but still taste that nice maple flavor.


I have to admit, I have had cinnamon flavored toothpicks before. They were pretty good too.

So, if you like a bit of heat then try the Fire Picks.


Again, you meat lovers can rejoice! Not only can you floss with the taste of Bacon but you can get that same fried pork flavor in your toothpicks.

Do you think these are OK for vegetarians and vegans?


Feeling hungry for something a bit sweet? No carnivals or fairs around? That's OK, go for the Cotton Candy toothpicks.

So, what do you think? Are you sold on these new flavors?

I do think the little toothpick tins are darling. I think these could make fun little favors to hand out.

But, I think, I'll stick with mint floss and regular old toothpicks.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

I'm with you, I'll stick with the mint floss. Bacon doesn't thrill me. LOL! Love & blessings from NC!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, these are REALLY funny! Where did you find them?

Kathleen said...

I have tasted the mint toothpicks and mint floss, but never heard of the others. Too funny!