Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION ON THE STAR OF INDIA

It's almost time for me to leave for my next Paranormal Investigation tonight.

I'll be going with my group down to San Diego where we will be spending the night on the Star of India.

It is the worlds oldest active ship. Built in 1863.

There have been several deaths and suicides that have taken place on this ship and it is said to be one of the most haunted places around.

We are going to be allowed to go on the ship after it is closed to the public and everyone has left. We can stay there until 4:00am.

It should be very interesting to see what we hear, see and feel on this ship as well as what we can capture on film, video and recordings.

It's going to be a long night but I'm excited about going. I'll be sure to let you know what happens.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Esther said...

Yay! Another ghost story coming soon.

Frugalious Living said...

I concure with Esther, yay another ghost story! I am hoping you have a great time on your tour!

I wanted to let you know and I hope you do not mind but you are the basis of my post today. I hope it is ok with you. You can see it at frugaliousliving.blogspot.com

Have a gret tour!
Marcia

Donna said...

Perfect for the month of October! Can't wait to hear all about it!... Donna

Allidink said...

Aw you're in San Diego right now? Me too! lol. Lucky you to check out the Star of India! Cool!

All the best,
Allison

Sometimes It's Good said...

Have fun and let us know what happened.
Hugs, Susan

Furry Bottoms said...

I am so excited for you! (and for the rest of us, because we will be waiting to hear all about it!)

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

I cannot wait to hear all about any experiences, EVPs, or sightings. How very cool!