Friday, October 30, 2009

THE OC FRIENDS MEETUP GROUP

I just started my own MeetUp Group called THE OC FRIENDS. If anyone lives in Orange County Ca and would like to join then please feel free to do so. It doesn't cost a penny to join.

I plan on setting up several fun things to do each month and would love you all to join me.



You can find the group by clicking here .



If you would like to start your own group then just go to MeetUp.com and start your own group doing whatever you are interested in.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Aren't Meetups fun! See you soon!
Hugs, Susan

Glenda said...

Darn it, I wish I lived there. I be there in a heart beat. Have fun.

Ciao

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Joanne; Sounds like a fun time.. wish I lived closer.... have a Fun and Safe Halloween....

Hugs;
Alaura