Monday, June 16, 2008

A LUNCH, TEA OR JUST FOR SHOPPING IN OC?

I've been reading several blogs the past few months and I have noticed several of you don't live that far from me.

So I was thinking it would be fun to set a date for us to meet up for lunch, tea or just a day of shopping.

The Orange Circle has some great shops and eating places as well as several tea house. I thought that may be a fun place to meet up. What do you think?

Do I have any takers? I know there are several from OC, Riverside, Ontario and other surrounding areas. I hope you guys would like to meet up as much as I would.

If you are interested then leave a post here and let me know when would be better, week day or weekend. It won't be for several weeks as I will need to plan where and when so the most people could make it. Then I will email everyone to let you know.

We can then blog about our day and share it with the rest of our blogland friends.

Hugs,
Joanne

7 comments:

Connie said...

Ya know what?? That is a great idea you have, chickee!! I'm not in Calif. any more but I'd come. Try and pull it together and have a blast!!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Sometimes It's Good said...

I'd come,too! You could show us your haunts. It sounds like a lot of fun.

The CD party was great. I have pictures I'll post soon. I took a disposible digital camera and I have to get the disk made for the computer. I have to get my own digital camera...my husband's camera has too many gadgets on it.

Kelly said...

awww...I wish I could come, but I think Missouri is a little far.

I hope you can get a great group together. Course being that we all have the same things in common, if you went thrifting, you'd all want the same things...lol.

Kelli

Debbie Kay said...

I am going through a lot right now with my dad but after he has stabilized (and I say "after" not "if" because I believe he will pull through this), I would love to come down to the OC (from the High Desert) and meet you and shop with you and laugh with you and have a blast with you....

Lots of love & please keep me in prayer,

Debbie Kay

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I live in Iowa so the meeting will go on without me, but......I would liketo know you better.
I have tagged you as a friend I'd like to know more about!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Joanne~!

You are lucky so many bloggers live close by --I don't know anyone here in NYC who blogs...although I'm sure they are out there!

Thanks for entering my blog give away for my 1`00th post,

Hugs, Pat!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joanne!
I would join you if I were out there, in a heart beat! Hope you get some Ca takers!!
Hugs, Sherry