Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED! TWICE!



I've been so slow in saying thank you to Donna in the Attic and again by An Enchanted Cottage. How sweet of you two lovely ladies to think of me.


The rules are simple. I answer the 5 questions and then I tag 5 more people. Then, they answer the questions and tag 5 more and so on.

OK so let's get on with it:


1. WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?


Well I was recovering from having a cervical fusion. I got hurt at

work and it turned out I herniated two discs in my neck. I had one

surgery about 10 years ago and then had to have a 2nd surgery a few

years ago.


2. WHAT ARE 5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST?


I only get 5? I guess I need to pick the top five things huh?


1. Refinish my headboard/foot board.

2. Finish up the backyard.

3. Finish up the little corner by the front door.

4. Finish painting my little cabinet that's going to go in my bedroom.

5. Finish up redoing my bedroom.


3. SNACKS I ENJOY:


I love candy but mostly white chocolate, ice cream, salt and vinegar

chips, warm big pretzels with cheese sauce and diet coke.


4. THINGS WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE.


Well really a million doesn't go to far here in CA. So if I'm going to

dream then I'm going to dream big and become a multi-millionaire.


1. I would buy new homes for everyone in my family.

2. I would take my whole family on a cruise around the world.

3. I would give tons of money to animal shelters and rescues.

4. I would set up a trust fund for my great niece to go to any

college she wanted to go to.

5. I would end up going broke because I would buy my loved ones

anything they wanted.


5. PLACES I HAVE LIVED:


Born and raised in CA. But I have always wanted to live in New York.


OK, So now I'm to tag 5 other people, so here goes:


1. Rene at THE EDINGTON'S. She is such a sweet and kind person and I think everyone should get to know her. I know you will love her as much as I do.


2.LeAnn at Pink Icing on the Cake. I love her blog. She has such fun things that she writes about. Most of you know her but if you don't please stop by and introduce yourself to her.

3. Susan at The Little Yellow House. I just met Susan not to long ago. She is pretty new to blogging but has some wonderful info to share about her life. Pop on over and tell her I sent you.

4. Glenda at Many Fond Memories. This is one of my many favorite blogs. I've come to have quite a fondness for Glenda. She is always sweet and kind and one of the most friendly people you will meet. Always fun over at her blog.

5. Sherry at Edie Marie's Attic. This is one of the nicest people you will ever know. Even when she is facing pain and heartbreak herself, she is always there to leave a kind and warm message for you. She thinks of others before herself and she has lots of great ideas.

So there you have it. I'm finally caught up on the tags and I hope you all enjoy being tagged yourself.

Hugs,

Joanne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've had fun visiting your blog! Lots of wonderful pics. I too love flea markets, and garage sales.
Diane

Gail McCormack said...

That was fun to read about you Joanne

Flower said...

Wonderful to read about you and get to know you better!!
Our garden is late..but we will get something by early September! Corn on the cob will be the best...and the green beans!!
(I think my first response was lost)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I did this tag awhile ago too Joanne -- your answers were great! I'd love to do the "around the world" cruise too!

It's nice to dream....

HUgs, Pat