Friday, December 19, 2008

PROOF THERE IS A SANTA

Well, it's getting close to the big day. Santa will be packing up his sled and doing one last check to see who has been good and who has been bad before he heads out to deliver all the presents.

I know there has been talk about if Santa is real or not. In today's time it is really hard to believe someone so good and giving is real. But Santa is real.

I know he is. I have proof too.



If Santa wasn't real do you think our military would spend so much time, money and effort in tracking him? I don't think so.

Yes, it's true. NORAD in Co tracks Santa as he flies around the world to children everywhere.

You can even go to the web site and see where Santa is before you go to bed on Christmas Eve. Just go to http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.html
and you will be able to see what our men and women in the military see.

So the next time someone asks you if Santa is real, just pull up the web site and show them.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

We check this every year...too fun!

Joanne, you informed me a few weeks ago that I won your Tea cup drawing. I have sent you my address twice. Did you get it? Let me know. I have not rec'd the package yet :(

Darlene said...

Oh, I KNOW Santa is real....we always watch his flight until Lexi has to go to bed.....

Glenda said...

I for one never doubted if he's real, there it is proof. If the military won't confirm an UFO because they say they don't exist and they track Santa.... then you know it's real.

Ta Ta......

Sometimes It's Good said...

Of course Santa is real! I never had a doubt.
Hugs, Susan

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Gorgeous! What a great link.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joanne,
After reading a past post I thought of this name for the group

"Together We Can Do It"

What do you think of that one??
Warmly,
Deb

Edie Marie's Attic said...

I believe!!

Big hugs, Sherry