Monday, September 1, 2008

THIS YEAR HAVE A PINK HALLOWEEN!

This post is for all my PINK loving friends out there. As promised, I'm going to show you how you can make your Halloween PINK this year!!

I know you must be thinking there is no way to use PINK for Halloween. Didn't I teach you anything yesterday? Didn't I show you how Autumn didn't have to be gold, red and orange? Well, so why can't Halloween be PINK rather the the normal Black and Orange? It can. Just look:

We already saw yesterday how pumpkins come in pink and if you can't find one then you can paint one pink.

So if you can have a pink pumpkin then why not a pink Jack O Lantern?


You can find cute little pink painted pumpkins on eBay. You can use something like this to put your candy in. So when the Trick or Treaters come just give them some candy from the pink pumpkin.


You can always get out your kids Pink hair Troll Dolls and put a little Halloween costume on it.

We saw these cookies yesterday. But since some of them are for Halloween I thought I would show them again.


Candy can be pink too.



Why not hand out pink candy for Halloween?

You can get a wig and wear pink hair. After all Halloween is all about dressing up.

What? You say you want to be scary but pink hair can't ever be scary. Well, I beg to differ.


This guy has pink hair and is pretty scary to me!


This would be another cute idea to hold your pink candy in.


Even witches can be pink.


I love these kind of witches.

Isn't she darling? I love the pink broom.


Even Barbie is dressed up as a pink witch this year. This one came from eBay.

Dress your dog up for Halloween in a pink costume.

You have lots of cute pink costumes to pink from for the dogs. But I can't promise your dog won't hate you for doing so. This guy doesn't look to happy to be dressed up like a pink pig.



You know you think your little girl dog is a princess. So why not show the world by putting a cute pink princess costume on her.

For all you who sew, you can get pink Halloween material and make throw pillows or quilts to decorate your home with.


Or if you don't want to dress up just make a shirt out something like this.

Yes, you can even get PINK skeletons!



Pink spiders too. You can even spray paint those cheep little rubber spiders pink.

You can buy or make some pretty happy Jack O Lanterns.

Your dolls can be dressed as a pink witch also.


Wouldn't this cute little bear in a a pink skeleton costume be darling on your table.


You can get or make towels for your bathroom or kitchen too.

So you see, Halloween can be pink too.

I know a lot of you don't like to celebrate Halloween. But, maybe if you turn it into a pretty holiday and change the meaning behind it, you too could join in the fun.

I hope I've been able to show you that if you love pink, any day can be a pink day.

OK, truth be told, I won't be having a pink Fall or Halloween either. But, I just wanted to show all you pink lovers that you CAN have your holidays and PINK too.

Hugs,
Joanne

11 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Joanne,
How do you "find" all these pink Halloween things...just too cute and the clown was scary..Ick...and I'm pretty sure my Boy's won't do pink :)
Hope you are having a nice day..talk to you soon.
Hugs :)
Deb

Glenda said...

I think a pink Halloween is scarier than the original.

Although I still can't get my head around it.

Now step away from the computer and have a wonderful Labor Day.

Ciao

Joyce's Journey said...

Very creative Joanne!
Happy Labor Day!!!

Cottagecheap said...

Very cute.

BTW...I never got an email with your Snail mail addy!

Melissa Lester said...

I live pink all year long, so I'm with you there!

Anonymous said...

WOW, you found every bit of pink-themed Halloween stuff out there, didn't you?!

Lindsay-ann said...

You have convinced me Joanne. A pink Halloween would be fantastic.
Lindsay

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love the dog costumes the best!
That was one scary clown face mask, Joanne --now I'm scared for life...lol!! Just kidding!

Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Awesome ideas. I love pink, but never would have thought of a pink halloween. I love this! thanks for sharing. LJ in Knoxville, TN

Blogger said...

Very cute!!! :)

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Pink Halloween! HEEeeeee!
I have a pink wig like that!
The black and pink witches are TOO cute!