Wednesday, September 3, 2008

EVEN I THINK THIS IS TAKING PINK TO FAR!!!

OK! OK! I admit, there is such a thing as taking pink a little to far. I never thought I would say that but these pictures prove (even to me) that some things should NOT be pink.

Now this little one does look cute even in pink but come on! A pink dog??


At first I thought this was stuffed dog but then I read more and found out, nope, it's a real dog dyed pink!!

What's the crown for? Winning the most foolish looking dog contest?

Oh please tell me this dog didn't have to go to the dog park looking like this! If so, I'm sure the other dogs laughed and no longer show this poor guy any respect!


This dog is even laughing at himself!

Now I don't know what is funnier on this poor dog, the hair cut or the fact it's pink!


This poor dog looks like he is running away from home after his owner dyed him pink! Run doggy! Run!


Don't these little eyes look like they are begging the owner to please never do this dye job again!


Well this dog doesn't have a chance scarring away a burglar!


This little one is not only pink and wears a pink collar but the owner makes her wear a bell to attract attention to her!

A pink cat! Well I've seen it all now! I would be scared to go to sleep after doing this to my cat. I think she would claw my eyes out.

Look at her face after seeing herself in the mirror! Looks like she is saying "WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?"


Isn't this some sort of animal abuse?

After looking at these photos all I can say is "Where is PETA when you need them?"

Hugs,
Joanne

** I sure hope no one reading this has ever dyed your dog or cat pink. But, if you have, please know this post is all in fun and not meant to put anyone down **

16 comments:

Darlene said...

Nope, I could never dye any of my animals any color!!

Blogger said...

Love the wig on the cat, well, the expression on the cat's face anyway. Cats are so funny.

I don't know anyone would dye an animal's fur. I know my head tingles when I have to dye it for my gray, every 6 weeks...I can't imagine how uncomfortable this must be for pets...sure hope they are using food coloring and not permanent dye, maybe food coloring would not be as harsh.

Bella

Sometimes It's Good said...

I was worried about the dye, too. I hope it didn't hurt any of the animals. And WHY would someone do this? Animals look beautiful in their natural state.

Glenda said...

I don't endorse the pink on animals. Some are pink naturally.

I was surprised to see that there is an Asian Dolphin that is pink.

Some people just think it adorable on their pets.

I for one do like the natural state. But this goes to show, you can see pink on anything.

Ciao

Barb said...

Pink animals, who knew? I can't imagine doing that. I know Tommy would not enjoy me dyeing him pink or any color for that matter.

Have a great rest of the week.

hugs,
Barb

Michele said...

Ohhh those poor animals. I even get mad at my kids friends for painting the nails on dogs pink...sheesh!!

Hugz,
Michele

Lindsay-ann said...

Poor things. They look like they have been through the wash with a red sweater! I can't believe people actually do this to animals.

onlymehere said...

These poor little dogs. I wonder if the other animals made fun of them? I agree, this took pink tooooo far!

Renee said...

I heard about this, they use all "chemical free" dyes. It is suppossed to be safer then dying your own hair. If that's true, and I had a pet, MAYBE I would dye them pink too. Who knows!!! Email me so I can send you an invite to my blog, I had to make it private!!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

EXTREME!!!
I passed an award on to you!

Cottagecheap said...

The dye we use on dogs (to bella casa) is not like for humans...it is very safe.

My dogs have been dyed, blue, purple and yes pink. Also red white and blue.

I have a white poodle and what is teh point in a 70lb poodle if not that? Also, he loved it...he got every little girl in the STATE saying "Oh it's Barbie's dog" LOL

I will have to find some old pics and post.

Search "Dawn Omboy" online and see my pal "the Queen of Color" and her stuff

Cottagecheap said...

Oh, hey..I still need that snail mail addy....email me so I can send you your goody (and a pink dog LOL)

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

OMG! I honestly can't believe people do that! Funny and sad at the same time...poor things:(

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Oh my! I can't imagine doing that to a dog or cat either, Joanne.

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Joanne!
I thought there was something wrong with the color on my monitor!! What a degrading thing for a pet! Misty would bite our legs off if we tried to dye her pink. She prefers to have a rhinestone collar and leash! LOL
The wig was the cutest pick! At least it can get it off easy!
Cute post!!
Hugs, Sherry

Joyce's Journey said...

I can't believe you found all of these pictures! It's getting to the point where nothing amazes me anymore! This was fun to read!!