Saturday, September 13, 2008

LET THERE BE LIGHT

I have been searching and searching for a lamp to use on my desk. I could not find one that I really liked. Until, now!


This lamp is perfect for my office. It's pink, has roses and has a great amount of light for a desk.

It's been hand painted. Look at these roses. They are so pretty. I sure wish I could paint like that.

The stand has a music note on it. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted that but then the more I thought about it the more I liked it. It reminds me that we should all keep a song in our heart.

Also, it's kind of a joke in my family, but I know almost all the words to the songs on the radio. My sister says I should go on that game show Don't Forget the Lyrics.

There is an arm that allows you to tilt the light to just the spot you want to brighten.


The base is painted with little rose buds.


Yes this little lamp is perfect for me and I'm so happy I found it. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

I know you are waiting for the big office reveal and it is coming soon, I promise. I just want it to be all finished when I show it. So hang in there.

Hugs,
Joanne

13 comments:

Connie said...

I'm waaaiiitttIIIInnnNNNgggGGGG, sweet chickee!!!!!!!
Smooches,
Connie

Gone said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!

Where in the Rose Bush did you find that darling lamp? Do tell!

Jan

Darlene said...

That is an ABSOLUTE perfect lamp for your office space....it is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Great find!!

Lindsay-ann said...

Love the lamp Joanne. Just perfect for your office.
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I would agree that lamp is perfect for your new office that we are all waiting to see. Stop by sometime, I miss your visits.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Lorilee said...

The lamp is so sweet! I would find myself using little spring clothes pins to clip photos or notes to that music note! How handy!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne! Wow what a unique, feminine and just beautiful lamp! I love different things like that. Sorry I haven't visited you in a while; I need to go and catch up on what you've been up to! Hope you stop by again. I'm looking forward to the office "reveal"! Have a great Sunday - Sincerely, Jeannette

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

It is so Joanne!!!! Where in the world did you happen upon this perfect find????I am so anxious to see the big reveal......How much longer will it be? Are we there yet?

Anonymous said...

Ooohh...I love the lamp! Perfect for an office. I just found your blog and have enjoyed reading through it! Can't wait to see the office space!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Hugs,
Erin

Bek said...

Ohhhhh that lamp is so pretty:)

emily said...

Love the lamp! I'm sure it's perfect for your office! Can;t wait to see the final product:)
emily

Debbie Kay said...

Joanne:

That lamp is totally YOU! I love it and can't wait to see your office. I have to bow out of La Maison Rustique this month as I have so much packing to do and other commitments. Lets see what happens next month ok? Love you!

Debbie Kay

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Oh Joanne that is so perfect for your office! You're keeping us in alot of suspense, we want to see this office! LOL I know it takes time.
Have a good one!
Hugs, Sherry