Thursday, September 11, 2008

9/11

In memory of all the men and women who lost their life to an EVIL act on 9/11... I will never forget you.

To all the the brave Firefighters, EMTs, Police Officers, Security Officers and Everyone who lent a hand... I thank you!



To all the families and friends who lost a loved one... I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers go out to each of you!


To everyone who fights to keep the memory alive, so we may never forget all those who have fallen... I tip my hat to you.


To all the wonderful men and women in the Military, who are fighting to keep us safe... God bless you and keep you save!



I will NEVER forget the heros, the brave and the strong people of 9/11 and I hope none of you do either.

May something like 9/11 every happen again.

Joanne

13 comments:

Connie said...

My thoughts, prayers and tears are with our people today who lost someone in that horrendous day. This GOD BLESSED nation will, can and HAS survived whatever evil people throw at us. GOD BLESS AMERICA, our troops who fight for my freedom, the police and firefighters who put their lives on the line everyday to keep us safe.
Smoochies,
Connie

Unknown said...

Wonderful tribute post to the families of those who lost their lives on 9-11 and to our troops.

May many blessings come your way.

Joyce's Journey said...

I am really loving all of the bloggers that have posted tributes on this day - September 11, 2008. Joanne - your pictures and commentary and superb!!

Michelle said...

What a beautiful tribute :)

P.S. Joanne, may I please have your mailing address again? (Do you have my e-mail address? It's on my blog sidebar.) I've misplaced it and have a note to send you :) Thanks in advance!

THE HOME THAT LOVE BUILT said...

Thank you. We should never forget the day America was changed. God bless America and God bless you.

Brook

Deb said...

It is a day that I will NEVER forget. God Bless America!

Nice tribute!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, that's a beautiful tribute to those whose lives were lost on 9-11, to the heroic rescuers, and to those in the military who strive to keep us safe...

Thanks for the compliments on my banner... yes, that is my beautiful kitty from years ago.. She was my Halloween cat for sure!

As soon as I start seeing acorns on the ground, I will definitely scoop them up and get a package of them off to you... I went out into the yard this afternoon to check - nothing on the ground yet...

Donna

Darlene said...

Beautiful post....we will never forget!!! God Bless America and all of our beautiful people!

{oc cottage} said...

Amen to that!

M^..^

Kathy said...

I join you in rememberance Joanne. Kathy

Edie Marie's Attic said...

A lovely tribute Joanne. What a sad day to have to remember.
Hugs, sherry

Just A Girl said...

HI Joanne,
A very sad day indeed!

cherry said...

What a lovely reminder of the loss America experienced. Your vignette below is lovely...i love the Fall colors. cherry