Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRIPLE BERRY COBBLER



Tonight there was a little nip in the air and it reminded me that Fall is actually here. What could be better then to bake some yummy cobbler.



I had never made cobbler before. I just followed the directions. Though I think next time I will make individual ones.



I love the crust part so, I used all the dough. It may be to much for some people but for others, like me, it's great to have that extra crust.



I served it with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!



OK, I have to be honest. I did make it but, not from scratch. I used these great products from William Sonoma.

The cobbler crust is a mix from, Award Winning Chef, Thomas Keller's Napa Valley restaurant.

Everything comes in the box and you just add eggs, buttermilk and butter. Even the sugar and cinnamon you sprinkle on top comes in there.

The berries are a mix of blackberries, raspberries and blueberries. You just dump the whole jar into the pan and top it with the crust. Bake it and in 1/2 hour you fresh wonderful Triple Berry Cobbler.

If you have a Williams Sonoma near you, I recommend you try it yourself. You won't be sorry you did.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

This looks wonderful! I love individual ones too. I have been craving anything hot out of the oven with the cooler weather and a sore throat so that hot cobbler sounds fantastic.

Kathleen said...

Looks DE licious!

Jean Tuthill said...

Hi Joanne, It sure looks delicious and makes me want to make it! I love cobbler, especially with the vanilla ice cream! Heavenly!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

This cobbler looks so good Joanne! I love Williams Sonoma products.

Hope you had a happy Halloween!

Donna said...

That looks really good, Joanne! Like you, I'm a crust freak. That is actually my favorite part of a pie (if it has good crust!)... And I have to tell you that your doggums (a few posts back) are just TOO cute for words! Glad we'll be seeing more of them and that you are happy with your new camera!... Donna