Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PICK A PUMPKIN, ANY PUMPKIN...

This is the one my great niece, Trinity, picked out. She named it Mrs. Butts.

We went with the Girl Scouts this past weekend up to Camp Scherman. We had so much fun.

We went on a hike, did archery, had a hay ride. The girls went on a canoe and did crafts.

At the end, we went into a big pumpkin patch and everyone got to pick out a pumpkin to take home. There were white ones, big ones, orange ones, little ones, multi color ones.

Yet, my dear sweet little Trinity was the only one who picked out anything even remotely close to Mrs. Butts. Is it any wonder I love that girl?

Photobucket

5 comments:

Rach said...

Mrs Butts, lol!!

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh!! I just love it!

XO,
Janie

BrushedByAnAngel said...

She named that pumpkin appropriately. It is really cute!!!

Sandra said...

Oh my gosh! I'm laughing here! I think the name is appropriate! LOL!
Sandra

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

LOVE Mrs. Butts!! That couldn't be a more perfect name for this fun bum-kin. LOL
Patricia :o)