Saturday, October 2, 2010

SERVING UP SOME HALLOWEEN FUN!



There are so many darling, spooky and fun ways to serve your food at your Halloween parties.

This spider has to be one of the cutest spiders I've ever seen. This would be perfect if your decorating theme was on the cute side or for a child. As hard as you try, I don't think you could make this sweet face look scary though.



The silver skulls are pretty popular these days. They are great for a little glam look while still having a touch of that creepy feel to it.

Good for Pirate theme parties too.



This would be great with a cake in it or setting out on your buffet table with a big skull or a rat inside and used just as a decoration.



I showed this one before. I still think it would be an easy DIY project.



Boo! Did this ghost scare you? OK, well not all ghosts are scary. But, I bet he made you smile a little bit.



This year I'm going to be doing an orange and black theme and thought these would great for my party.

They would be great with about any theme really. I can see them being used for a witch party, spider party, vintage theme party and so on.



It's not often you find a great looking chip and dip set like this one!



This is one of my favorite serving dishes I've seen for Halloween. I love it.



Perfect for that Spider theme party you may be having. Also great for a black and white theme party or haunted house.



Another great witch theme serving piece.



This one is great for all sorts of themes and items. It can be used to serve cupcakes, finger food or even to use as a display area for cute Halloween decorations.

There are so many great things out there. Each year I promise I'm not going to be buy one more Halloween thing. After all, I have enough stuff to open up my own store. However, when I come across things like these serving pieces, well, I just want to go nuts and buy all of them.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cute! Did you see the one I got?

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

What cute serving pieces. I especially like the witches hat!!! I'm like you, I have so much Halloween stuff, but I am a sucker to buy more. Love & blessings from NC!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Joanne you always find the cutest things for sale!

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Those are sooo cute! I loved all of them! Be sure and post photo's of your home and your decor! I gotta see! :)