Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'M FINALLY BACK... ALMOST!

Yesterday, Patty and I went to Best Buys and picked out our new computer. It's a nice one and is so much faster then the one we had that broke. It also has a nice big HD screen. The key board is much more slim line then our old one and is quickly becoming much easier to type on.

We even got it hooked up and logged on to the Internet by ourselves.

The only thing bad is I don't have all my programs and that means my photos. We should have all that done tomorrow as our dear friend is coming by to hook that all up and also connect our printer/fax to the computer for us.

I'll have Photo Shop so I'm really excited to play around with that.

I have lots to share with you as soon as I can download my photos from my camera. I'm hoping to do so in the next day or two.

Until then, I'll be coming by to read what you have all been up to and also catching up on all my emails.

I had no idea how much I loved being on the computer until I was without one for a few days. I really missed it a lot!!!

For those of you who are following my weight loss, I weighed in this week and was down another 1.2 lbs. So, that makes it a total of 41.6 lbs total.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

A new computer is always a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

Glad to hear you are getting reconnected. Can't wait to see your next post.
Blessings to you!

Jackie said...

How wonderful! Will be anxious to see your new photos!
Welcome back to blogland.

Anonymous said...

Just found your lovely blog and all your great chatter! Hope your new computer is behaving itself. I look forward to popping by often.

Anonymous said...

Just found your lovely blog. Hope your new computer is doing good.I have now bookmarked you so i will pop by often.f

Anonymous said...

Look!! I like tour blog sooooooo much, I commented TWICE!!