Thursday, May 8, 2008

LITTLE TREASURES EVERYWHERE!

The other day I was reading Cindy's blog at Romantic Homes. She had found some pretty plates and a tea pot at Marshall's. So I went the next day to see if my local Marshall's had them too.

No luck. At least not with that pattern. But I did go to the clearance area and I found these three blue plates. I am going to hang them in my bedroom once I get it painted.


I also found this picture frame. Of course I will give it a coat of nice fresh white paint and it will darling.



I then went to Michaels to pick up a glue gun in order to finish my white button picture frame.

As I walked towards the back I passed their collection of Cottage items. I noticed everything was 1/2 off. Now we all love 1/2 off! I spotted this candle holder and I just had get it since it was only $9.99. Of course it will get the spray of white paint too.

I noticed in the photo the right top was pulling away. I'll use a little hot glue on it and then it will be good as new! Oh wait, it is new. It will be better then new.

Now that I have the glue gun I'll be working on the vintage button frame.

Maybe you will get to see that tomorrow.

Hugs to everyone.

Joanne











2 comments:

Glenda said...

Well done you for your finds at Marshall's. I found somethings there the other day. I haven't had time yet to present them. Been painting my kitchen.

I will be putting your brothers card in the mail tomorrow. I hope his address or room hasn't changed.

Think about you and him every day.
God be with you.

Good luck on the Stallone cake.

Glenda

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love stores like Marshalls and Home Goods --there are always some treasures to fnd!

I did blog about Ground Zero --and a lot of other places in NYC, in March, Joanne --check my archives as I did another "tour" then too --my own tour, but I took a lot of photos.

Thanks!