Monday, September 7, 2009

I'M BACK!

I got in late last night and have not had a chance to download my photos yet. It took me 15 hours to get home! I had lay overs and three planes to catch. That, coupled with the time changes I'm super tired today.

I promise to post tomorrow and let you all know about my wonderful trip.

There will be stories of history, excitement, beauty, witch trials, entertainment, old buildings, Victorian walking tours, nature, Mansions, old graveyards, The Titanic, Anne of Green Gables, laughs and yes even a Ghost Tour in Quebec plus much much more.

So please, come back tomorrow and share my journey with me.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Yea! I'm glad you're back! I can't wait to hear the stories and see the photos!
Hugs, Susan

Glenda said...

Well it's about time you came home. Can't wait to see and read about your great adventure. My son just returned from you neck of the woods, visiting his chick.


Talk to ya, later..........

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad you are back safely. Look forward to hearing all about it.
Lindsay
x