Wednesday, September 16, 2009

PLEASE HELP THE ANIMALS

I am going to do this 5K walk for the animals. If you live near by and want to join me I would love it!

However, if you can't make it but you still would like to help out the animals you can always sponsor me.

I've decided I will match any donation I get from anyone who wishes to sponsor me.

If you would like to sponsor me you can email me at jk51958@yahoo.com and I can give you my address to send the check or if you prefer I will give you my paypal account and you can make the payment that way.

I think this is a great way we can all help the animals as a group. Please think about it. If you would like to have me walk in honor of one of your fur babies please let me know. I would be happy to do so.

To get more information on this 5K and how you can help please click
http://www.orangecountyspca.org/walk2009.htm

If you do not feel comfortable sending your money to me but you would still like to help you can donate directly to The Orange County SPCA on their web site.

The only thing different about sponsor me is that I will match your donation dollar for dollar so the animals will get twice as much money for your donation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Donna said...

That's so generous of you, Joanne! I just sponsored Amanda this past weekend when she walked for the MSPCA in Boston or I'd definitely have donated something! I wonder if all the animal welfare groups are doing walks this month? I hope you have a wonderful walk and raise lots of money for the animals!... Donna

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Good for you Joanne! That is certainly a worthy cause. I donate to the ASPCA .... I've adopted many cats from them and know the wonderful work they do too!