Wednesday, November 18, 2009

YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Yes, you asked for it and I'm here to make you happy!

The holidays are upon us and I've been getting several requests for some great recipes that we can make, enjoy and still lose weight with.

So, I thought for the next few days I will post some great Weight Watcher low calorie, low point recipes that can be used for the up coming Holidays and really anytime!

Let's start with dessert first, shall we?

Pumpkin Pie seems to be the number one top choice for dessert on Thanksgiving.

This is a fantastic recipe that will keep you on track while making you feel like you are cheating.

Impossibly Easy Pumpkin Pie

1/2 cup Reduced Fat Bisquick

1 Small Can (15 oz) 100% Pumpkin

1 cup Skim Milk

1/2 cup Egg Beaters or 3 egg whites

3/4 cup Splenda Sugar Substitute

1 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice

1/4 tsp Ginger

1/2 tsp Nutmeg

1 tsp. Vanilla

Stir all ingredients until well blended. Pour into a sprayed 9" pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until set.

Cool and top with fat free cool whip.

Makes 6 servings. Only 83 calories a serving or 1 Weight Watchers point.

Now on to the winner of my Weight Watchers Cook book giveaway.

The random number winner came up as number 10!

That's you Lexi! Congratulations on getting in just under the wire.

I sent you an email but can you please email me your address so I can get this out to you.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You should go on my diet...stress and worry and you lose wieght fast! Lol! Kidding. Thank you so much for coming by with your well wishes for all of us. We are hanging in there and doing much better. Mocha will still need TLC but I'm happy with her progress!

Oh and this pumpkin pie looks divine, weight watchers or not! I love that it includes Bisquick! My favorite flour of all time. Lol!

Lots of love and hugs...

xoxo

Michelle and all the kitties :)

Donna said...

Sounds yummy, Joanne! I love pumpkin pie. I'm should dig out some of the older WW recipes I used to use!... Donna