Monday, November 30, 2009

LITTLE WOMEN


I started off my Christmas season of entertainment and joy by going to see the Musical version of Little Woman.


I love this story and every year I watch the movie but I've never seen the stage version before.


I think I love the story of the family being so close and all are such good friends, because that is how my family is.

I feel so blessed to have wonderful sisters and a brother that I love with all my heart. I just can't imagine life without them.

I know that no matter what they will be there for me and I will be there for them.


After seeing the musical I now want to dig out my DVD and watch the movie.
In fact, I think it's time to dig out all the Christmas movies and start watching them.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Donna said...

We love watching Little Women, Joanne. Last year, when it was just Amanda and I decorating our tree, that's what we put on. This year the whole family was home and we put Funny Farm in.

It sounds like you might be starting to feel better... I'm so glad!... Donna