Thursday, July 24, 2008

PAY IT FORWARD





Bonnie over at Calamity Jane's, posted about this blogging exchange and I decided to join in the fun.


This is based on the movie PAY IT FORWARD. The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other then they in turn pass it along and PAY IT FORWARD.


This is how it works. I am going to agree to send something to the first 3 people who post here. Then in turn those three will pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on.


Now I think the official rules are you make something that you send. But, I think that may leave some people out as they won't know what to make or even how to make something. So I'm not going to make that one of my rules. It can be something you bought, made, was given or found. Just a gift that will make the person smile.


Fair warning though, I will be making my gift I send you. No, I won't tell you what it is going to be. You will have to wait until you get the package.


So if you want to join in, leave me a message and you have to promise you will then post about this on your blog and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along.


I hope everyone likes this idea. It's a small way to bring more joy and happiness into our world.


Big hugs,


Joanne

4 comments:

Sometimes It's Good said...

Ok, count me in. This sounds like a good thing!

Angie said...

i would like to participate, too. that movie was so sad..but such a great message..

~Angie

Unknown said...

Looks like I'm #3! This sounds fun, and will be wide-reaching! Do we have a cost limit?

Gone said...

Hi Joanne...Thanks for the visit and comment tonite!!! This sure is going to be fun!

Yours was the blog I first saw this on...then went to Susan's!! I just had to get in on the fun!!

~Blessings,
Jan