I think it would be fun if you would join in also and list 8 Crazy Facts about you too.
Well, here we go:
1. I've been sky diving. Only once though. I went up a 2ND time but wouldn't jump for several reasons. I came back down with the plane. It made the instructor so mad that he jumped out of the plane before we came back.
The instructor doesn't normally jump out. He goes back with the plane so he can be on the ground waiting for all his students as they get back to base.
2. I've lived in 18 different places. Nope, I was not from a Military Family.
All 18 places have been in CA.
3. Even though I moved around a lot, I live only 25 miles from where I was born.
4. I've owned 7 cars. Three of them were brand new. The other four were used when I got them.
5. I've been to two autopsies. The first one was when I worked in a hospital and one of the guys who cleaned up the autopsy rooms brought me in just as one was being finished up.
The other one,was when I was taking Anatomy and Physiology class at collage. A friend and I wanted to go to one. So,we called up a local hospital and told them we were in a class and wanted to sign up to see an autopsy done. The girl on the phone told us had to ask for this certain Dr. who was in charge.
We talked to that Dr. and he gave us the name of another Dr. who did the autopsies.
So,we called him and told him my girlfriend and I were taking a class and wanted to set up an appointment to see an autopsy. He asked who gave us his name. We gave him the name of the first Dr. we spoke to.
He then told us they were set to do an autopsy in the morning and to be there.
After it was over we talked to the Dr. and asked about how many people call up to see autopsies. He told us no one was allowed to go into an autopsy unless they were Medical Students or had family permission.
When we told him we were not Med students he was so freaked out. He never thought to ask us because NO ONE had ever called up to see an autopsy that wasn't a Med Student. We had to promise to never tell anyone he was the one who let us in.
6. I got my first Passport last year. I went on a cruise to Alaska and we had a 4 hour stop in Canada. But we still hunted down where to get our Passport stamped.
7. I have not eaten meat for about 2 1/2 years. One Thanksgiving I was helping my sister cook the dinner and she was cleaning the Turkey. She pulled out this gross looking part that looked like a big artery and it made me sick. I couldn't eat a bite of meat ever since.
8. I was an extra in two movies. The first one was Starship Troopers and the other one was Running with Scissors. You probably never heard of either of them...have you?
Well, I hope you had fun learning these 8 Crazy facts about me. Won't you join in and do your own Club Crazy 8 post. After all, we won't ever have another 8/8/08 in our life time.