Wednesday, December 29, 2010

IT WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR!

I love having a blog so I can look back on what I did last year. What were the things that held my interest. Where did I go, what did I see and who was I with.

Having a blog is like having a diary, only, all the world can read it.

Last year, I shared my year summed up in parties. The year before that was a year summed up in food I made.

As the end of 2010 is upon us, I thought I was share with you my tablescapes I had through out the year.



Valentine's Day was set with a romantic tablescape. Cupid was in the center and the table was scattered with hearts.



During the winter I was longing for Spring and that is what inspired this tablescape.



April Cornell's lovely tablecloth and napkins was the inspiration for the soft pallet of this tablescape.



Even eating alone, in front of the TV, was a reason to set a nice tablescape for one.



St. Patrick's Day was a great reason to use greens and shamrocks.



A pasta dinner was served upon this lovely tablescape.



Summertime, warm weather and shells turned out to be a perfect reason to set this cheerful tablescape.



The eggs and bunnies came out for Easter Brunch.



Springtime flowers adorned this tablescape.



A beautiful soft blue pallet was perfect for a tablescape by the pool.



Loving the seaside theme was reason enough to set a 2nd, yet completely different, beach theme tablescape.



Red, black and white has always been one of my favorite color themes for a tablescape.



A Cinco de Mayo dinner celebration called for a bright and cheerful tablescape.



This pretty pink and aqua blue tablescape is by far my favorite one of the year. The flowers in my garden went perfectly well with the tablecloth and napkins (that I made).



A tablescape full of cherries is sure to make your guest smile.



Even the end of a beloved show (LOST) was a reason to pull a tablescape together.



To honor our HERO'S on Memorial Day called for a very Patriotic Tablescape.



With a chicken and rooster theme tablescape greeting you first thing in the morning you are sure to start the day off a little happier.



Bright yellow and flowers made a tablescape just the place to entertain company on a warm afternoon.



Yet a 3rd beach theme, made for another enjoyable tablescape.



Thanksgiving dinner is always the perfect reason to set a fun tablescape.



Even having young girls over to make gingerbread houses was a great reason to set a darling tablescape with a gingerbread theme.



Christmas brunch was the reason for my final tablescape of the year.

I hope you enjoyed sitting down to each different style of tablescape throughout the year with me. I had fun setting each one and hope to have many more to share with you next year.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

It WAS a very good year for tablescapes on YOUR blog! Loved seeing your review! My fave was the black & red one - so striking and I like the little nest with eggs that goes perfectly with the birds on the plates!
Happy New Year!

DD

Rach said...

Love looking back!! I think April is my favorite. I really like that blue.

Marilyn said...

WoW!! All your tables are nice. I can't pick a favorite, but am inspired to set a nicer table this evening when a friend comes over. Happy New Year to you and your family. ♥♫

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I love all your Beautiful Tablescapes just lovely with all the detailis you put in to your work !!! I would like to Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my Tablescapes and also Thank you for becoming one of my followers.~~~ I hope you and your family have a Great New Year !!
{ I hope to see you in 2011} Thanks
Diane

Connie said...

What beautiful tablescapes. You're definitely a pro.
I had also bought the red dinner plates from Kmart so you've given me new ideas for using them.
I love your blog and looking forward to 2011 with you.