Saturday, March 26, 2011

EASTER SHOPPING

While I was at Rogers Gardens for the cooking class in my last post, I decided to take a look around and see what fun things they had for Easter. I think this tablescape is cute for Easter. I really love the little box. It would be perfect to put a cute little favor in for all the guest to take home.
I also thought these cute bunnies were cute. They were actually flat cut outs but the little gate in front of them make them appear to be 3D.


I adore all the cute little glittery chicks and bunnies. They are so vintage looking.


Wouldn't it we super to get an Easter basket like this. I love Hydrangeas and having this basket covered in them would make anything that was put inside just the "icing on the cake".


Oh, if I was having hard boiled eggs for breakfast on Easter I would get these. I think they would be super place card holders too. I can see making colored eggs with every one's name on them and putting them in here. To cute!


I love the little Glitter house that so many people have at Christmas time. Now you can have the same little Glitter Villages at Easter. Even the trees have eggs in them.


Look at the bottle brush Easter wreath. Don't you love it!


These sweet bunnies look almost home made. I think any little one would be thrilled to get one of these.


I fell in love with this little tiny bunny. There is something about him that caught my eye.


Oh look! Pretty eggs. What would your Easter Decorating be without colored eggs?


A big bunny that is a cross between a glitter bunny and one that has a white chocolate look to it.


I like the EASTER sign with the pastel eggs that decorate it.


More cute chicks and bunnies.


I think it's so clever to display the bunnies like this.



I think this was my favorite bunny I saw. It looks like a chocolate bunny and let me tell you it really looks real! So much so that I ended up with a craving for chocolate after seeing this.


So, have you started your shopping for Easter yet?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Rach said...

Wow! Love all those unique Easter finds.

Donna said...

That brings back memories. When the girls were young, I decorated for Easter, but haven't done so in many, many years. The decorations you showed were so pretty!..Donna

Carol-Anne said...

I love these things! I have an 'Easter Tree' that I just got brave enough to post recently....I've always been a bit embarrassed that I love holiday decorating so much!

Kathleen said...

Oh that was fun! Such pretty things!