Saturday, May 22, 2010

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

I wanted to post photos to show everyone what I did today but once again, I'm being told I can't up load photos as I've reached my limit. This is really putting a damper on my blogging.

So, I'm going to have either spend a lot of time going through all my photos and seeing which ones I want to delete from my blog. Or, I'm going to have to pay to keep blogging.

I'm to tired to do either one tonight. I'm just going to tell you I had a blast today and I'll share my day with you soon.

I'm also having a small dinner party tomorrow in honor of the final LOST show. I'll share that with you later too.

Just wanted to let you all know I have not given up posting on my blog...yet.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Tempress said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had an awesome one. :D

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Joanne
HAPPY BIRTHDAY - hope you have a wonderful day. You share a birthday with my Grandmother who is 96 today! We wil be going to see her later and Jessica is going to play the flute for her.
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your blog. I have seen other bloggers start new blogs and then link from their old blog. They seem to be able to transfer their followers straight to the new blog. Good luck.
Lindsay
x

Rach said...

Yay! Happy Birthday. Glad it was nice.

Thats a bummer about the picture ordeal. I miss your tablescapes!

Mumzie said...

Happy Birthday Joanne!
Sorry to hear about the blog problems...I didn't realize this could happen. Is it because of the mosaic pictures or ads? How much room can we use before they start charging? Oh, you are my inspiration...I'm down 12.6 lbs!!! Thanks Joanne and have a GREAT day and party tonight. Yvonne

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Hope you have an amazing day celebrating your birthday!! Enjoy your Lost party/dinner tonight. Love & blessings from NC!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday, Joanne! Good health and happiness!

jo said...

Happy Birthday! (I know, I'm a day late.)

I hope you figure your photos out because I so enjoy your blog and great "eye candy." :D

LaVon Baker said...

I went ahead and paid for the extra photo space. It's not that expensive and well worth it.
Happy Belated Birthday. Mine was the 20th!!!!
Hey, just consider it a birthday present to yourself!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I hope you had a happy birthday!

Mrs Anne said...

happiest birthday!
hope it was the BEST one yet!