Thursday, May 13, 2010

JOHN'S PIZZA



Have you ever heard of this place before? John's Pizza? Today was the first time I had ever been there. It was lots of fun!

Not your everyday pizza place. We have a few Chucky Cheese places by me but this place blows them out of the water.



There are different rooms you can sit in. We sat in the Cabin Fever room.



It was a cute room. Had a big stone fireplace, just like a cabin would have. The wood beams gave it a real cabin feel.



The other rooms were Vertical. This is a surfing, snowboarding and skiing room. It was decorated with posters, umbrellas made out of dried palm leaves and had surfing movies playing.



Toon Time was a hot spot with the little ones. They have several different cartoons playing and the decor is all done with cartoon "stars".



Fusion is where the teens like to hang out. It's got loud music and lights as well as music videos playing.



Any sports fans would love Hall of Fame. You won't miss your favorite game in here. Large screens everywhere playing all the sports on TV.



There is so much more then just pizza here. There is a salad bar, pasta bar, pizza bar and desserts.

It's all you can eat too! YUM!



I loved the cinnamon rolls. They were freshly baked and warm.



But, the donuts were pretty darn good too. A lady is right there frying them as you wait. Can't get fresher then that.



There is every kind of pizza you can think of and several you would never think of.

Like Nacho Pizza and macaroni and cheese pizza.



After you eat and drink until your heart is content, there is the big game room. Time to play and win tickets for prizes.



There are the normal games found at most pizza places.



But there is also other type things there. Like neon bowling and Deal or No Deal as well as full on big rides.



Of course, it's always fun to win prizes too! Or you can save your points and come back, win more and get bigger prizes.

The price was great too. It was only $5.99 for all you can eat food, $1.50 for unlimited drinks and you can get a card to play several games for about $10.00.

Time flew while we were there. Even if you are an adult, you feel like a kid again. It's a great way to spend time with the whole family.

I only wish it was closer to where I live. Well, maybe not. I had way to much pizza and dessert and so it's a good thing I don't live to close.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous! we only have a chucky cheese! You are right, that place looks so much more fun!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Kelee Katillac said...

O.k. Joanne--you had me at the donuts!!!!!!!!!

Looks like fun!

I would love to take the 5 year old grandson there...

Your blog is so charming! I am thrilled to meet you...thanks so much for stopping by and your kind and thoughtful comments!

love, kelee

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Joanne!

This looks like a fun place to have a older child's or early teens party!

I thought about you the whole time I was in LA. The trip was such a last minute thing. I didn't find out I won until Friday and I had to leave early Monday. When I got to LA it was time for dinner and then I had just a little time to walk around Rodeo Drive. The next day was full, the next morning I left! A real whilwind, but fun!

A Southern Rose said...

Wow! That place looks amazing! My son would love it! Wish we had one. :)