Thursday, May 19, 2011

LIFE IS A BOWL OF CHERRIES

I have to admit, I have a pretty good life. A wonderful family. A nice home. Good friends. Little to no stress. Two dogs I love. I'm healthy and happy.


I may not have a lot of money but, I'm wealthy in so many other ways. Life is good.

Sometimes, it's good to stop and think about all the wonderful things you have in life. In this hustle and bustle world we live in, those things are often taken for granted. I never want to take all my blessings for granted.

This week I loss another 1.4 lbs. Some may say "Big deal, that's not much". But to me, it is great! The numbers on the scales are going down and that's all that matters. In three weeks I've lost 9.4 lbs.

Just another reason to smile!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lady Jane said...

Good for you. ( lbs is a lot in just 3 weeks) keep up the good work and it is nice you appreciate your life, that is awesome...