Monday, May 30, 2011

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU TOSS IN THE WASHER AND DRYER

If you are like me, you don't really enjoy doing the wash. So, you just go on auto mode and toss the dirty clothes in the washer, put the soap in, turn the machine on and walk away.

Then you pull the clothes out of the washer and once in awhile, an item or two will drop on the floor so, you pick it up and toss it into the dryer with the other clothes.


Well, I got an email from my brother showing me that I need to be more careful when I do the wash. Not all towels are actually towels.

What looks like a bunched up white towel laying on the floor could actually be a wrinkled dog laying there taking a nap.

I thought it was funny and cute so I wanted to share this with you too. Hope it made you smile.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sevenbeads said...

You got me! I had to look twice. Cute post!

Rach said...

Lol! Cute.

Kimberly Kay said...

Love it!