It's that time of year when a lot of us look back on the year we had and make plans or goals for the year ahead.
I just read what I had put down as goals for last year and then what I did all year. I'm sad to report that I didn't meet many of my goals.
Hopefully, this year will be better.
Here are my goals for 2011:
1. Get back on Weight Watchers. I did really good last year and lost about 50 lbs. Then I went off and gained some of it back.
So, now I want to get back on the plan and lose the weight I gained plus more.
2. Clean out my garage. I had this on my goal list for this past year. I did get it cleaned and pretty much put together.
Then, I started to stock pile again. I got lazy and put stuff in there rather then take stuff to storage where it belongs. So, now I need to haul it all to storage and straighten it up again.
3. Watch what I spend and save money. Again, this was on last years list. I didn't do to good in this area.
I really hope I do better this year. I'm going to try really hard.
4. Explore where I live more. I did this last year and I feel like I was really good in this area.
I did go to places I've not been before or I had not been in a long time. Now that I'm a Girl Scout leader I feel like I can do a lot of this and take the girls with me so they can enjoy it all too.
5. Spend more quality time with my family and friends. I feel like the older I get the closer and closer I get to my family and my friends mean so much more then when I was younger.
This should be an easy goal for me to keep.
I don't think I will be having any parties this year. Sadly, my great niece, Trinity, has decided she doesn't want any more.
We didn't have the big Halloween party this year and Jan is her birthday but she is going to have a few girls go with her to spend the night at one of the Disneyland Hotels. She didn't want to have the big party or even a small one.
While this is sad for me, I'm looking on the bright side and figure this will help me save money.
6. Do more volunteer work. I think I did good in this area last year and I think this year I will do even better.
That's about it for me. How about you? What are your goals for 2011 and how well did you keep the goals for 2010?