Friday, April 22, 2011

LITTLE MISS BUSY

When I came across this cute book I thought it must have been written for me. I feel like I've been Little Miss Busy lately.

I know I've not been the best blogger but, it's not because I don't think of all of you often. I do.

It just seems like every day I've got stuff to do and I run out time or rather energy to blog at night.

I've been working at my friends Cupcake Shop helping them to come up with new and tasty flavors and getting things to run more smoothly.

I've also been doing tons of stuff with the Girl Scouts. Being a leader really does take a lot of time and energy.

I have really let myself go while being there for others. So, I've decided to stop that and get myself back on track.

Next week I'm going to rejoin Weight Watchers. Now that it's been so pretty out, I have no excuse to get out and exercise more. I'll start walking and hiking and taking my dogs out more.

I can't stand the way I feel or look. I think by putting on most of the weight I had lost I now feel tired all the time. My knees hurt, my back hurts and I just don't feel well.

I have no one to blame but myself and no one can fix it but myself.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here. I still read your blogs, just have been super bad about leaving a comment. I'll try to get better at that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and if you don't celebrate Easter well, have a great weekend.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh...you are so sweet, Joanne. Take care of yourself and then think about blogging. We are a great support system and are behind you all the way!

Wishing you many Easter blessings!

XO,
Jane

Barbara F. said...

Hi Joanne, if memory serves, I think I "met" you while happily traveling through Pat at Mille Fiori Favoriti's blog. You went on the visit to a winery? I have been meaning to drop by and visit. Joanne, I am in the same boat and I need to get my act together and focus on me. I get so much inspiration from the wonderful folks I've met in Blogland. Wishing us both good luck, xo,