Sunday, February 27, 2011

SPRING IS VERY NEAR

I love Spring time when all the flowers come out. One of the most lovely flowers that shouts Spring time, to me are, Tulips.

They come in so many colors and all look a bit different.


I fell in love with these red ones. Mostly because of the pretty inside they have.


They almost look fake. It just goes to show you what a beautiful artist God really is.

We have them our my kitchen. Our kitchen is red, black and white so they go perfect in there.

I actually bought them and gave them to my sister. She isn't feeling well today so I wanted to brighten up her day.

So, if you are longing for Spring as much as I am, just run to the store and buy yourself a pretty bunch of Tulips to hold you over until Spring actually makes it here.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

They are gorgeous! God is quite the artist!!

xxoo

Stephanie said...

These are lovely! Thanks for sharing!

The Single Nester said...

What lovely tulips! As for Martha, you are allowed to take still photos before and after taping. Not during. Her studio is always so beautiful styled. She does none of it of course. If you ever see her show, bring a scarf. It is freezing in there.

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I know! I know! :) It was warm today...and then evening came...

miso said...

thank you for your response to my topsy turvy question, Joanne! : ) that was quick! if i just glued the tiers with royal icing onto the styrofoam, would that be enough to keep the tiers stacked? that sounds so simple! i'd be so nervous that my tiers would slide right off!

anyways, i saw pictures of your cakes! you are so, so talented!

Donna said...

Your tulips are BEAUTIFUL, Joanne! Here's to spring! We are supposed to have temps in the SIXTIES this weekend! Woo hoo! I am SO ready for warm weather!... Donna