Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A NEW BREED OF ANIMALS???

What in the world is this? I can't decide if it's scary or cute.

Does this animal bark or ask for a cracker? What ever it does, I say give it what it wants.

Wow! What can I say about this poor thing? Just Wow!


Boy, the other birds better watch out for this guy.



Oh, I want one of these! How cute.


Does this mean the Easter Bunny can get around faster now?


Now this would be a great guard dog. OK, maybe not. One banana and this guy would let anyone into the house.


I am not sure what this is but I think it's darling!

Do you think this bird would have fish smelling breath?


Now this is one nosey monkey.

OK, so maybe just because we see something with our own eyes, doesn't mean it's always real.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I was laughing and saying Awwwww at the same time!! Too cute, I wish some were for real!

XO,
Jane

Tina Schiefer said...

Haven't been online in a while, but this is HILARIOUS!!!!

Thanks for sharing...

Tina