Friday, December 23, 2011

CUTE WAY TO GIVE CASH FOR CHRISTMAS

Well I made it!  I got all my present bought and wrapped in time for Christmas.  The cookies are baked, given to others and eaten.  Christmas music has been played over and over. 
Parties have been given and attended.

So, I'm set.  Bring on Christmas!!!!!

My last gift I had to worry about was for my nephew.  I had no idea what to get him.  He kept saying he just wanted money.  I hate just giving an envelope with money in it.

Last year he wanted money too.  I ended up giving him but I wrapped up $1, $5, $10 and $20 in crape paper to look like a snowball and he had to unwrap the whole thing to get his full gift. 

He thought it was a lot of  fun. 

This year I had no idea what to do to make it fun.  Then I thought about giving him a little Christmas tree with the ornaments being made out of money.

I just folded $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills into fans and tied them on a little silver tinsel tree I got at Target.

It's going to take him awhile to get this money off.  I think he will have fun with it. 

Do you have any clever ways to give cash to someone for their present?  If so, let me know.  I would love to get some new ideas for next year because I'm sure his wish list will be the same...cash.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope Santa brings you everything your heart desires. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really sweet way to give a cash for the christmas.I live this type of christmas tree.

iPhone 4 deals

Stephanie said...

I gave my niece a pair of gloves with money rolled into each of the fingers. Another way is to buy a hardcover of a favorite book, hide the money in the spine, and write a clue in the book. That's about all I've got! Merry Christmas!