Wednesday, September 22, 2010

THIS IS WHERE I HAVE BEEN

I've been hanging out with Honey! She is such a sweet girl. She actually made me laugh out loud at times.

She would take me on several walks a day. Yes, she walked me. She knew where she wanted to go and at times I would think we were lost but she always knew her way home.

She cuddled up with me at night as we watched TV and entertained me during the day with her toys.

I'm happy to be home with my own dogs but I'm going to miss her. Good thing I can go visit her whenever I want to.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mari said...

HELLO,

OHH WOW SHE IS A SWEETIE....
I LOVE THAT SHE TOOK YOU FOR WALKS...LOL TOO CUTE :)AND THEY SAY DOGS ARE A MANS BEST FRIEND,HA!!!

XOX~MARI

Mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edie Marie's Attic said...

How adorable is she??!! Honey is a real cutie Joanne! Glad you've had a nice time with her.

Hugs, Sherry

Rach said...

Sounds like a sweetie!

Welcome back!