Tuesday, December 4, 2012

GIVE A TOY AND GET INTO KNOTTS BERRY FARM FOR FREE


Every year one of the things I love to do at Christmas time is to go to to Knott's Berry Farm.  Or I should say Knott's Merry Farm.

These photos are all from when we went last year but we are going to go again this year too.


If you go before Dec. 16th this year you can purchase a toy at the gift shop there and then donate it to Toys for Tots and get in free.

The value of the toy has to be $25 or more.  SO that means you get to help make a child's Christmas a great one and you get to have too.

They decorate for Christmas and even have a lot of booths set up with craft items and Christmas stuff that normally they don't have during the rest of the year.


Once inside the park you will find all sorts of fun Christmas activities going on.  They have Christmas plays at the Bird Cage theatre, singing throughout the park, even a wonderful show SNOOPY ON ICE. 


Even the Saloon has a fun Christmas show going on.  I have to admit that Christmas time at Knott's gives me that old fashion Christmas feeling. 


Of course all the rides are open too.  But, I don't normally go on the rides during my Christmas visit there.  I have get to much enjoyment seeing all the holiday cheer.  I save the rides for other times.


I like to shop there though.  They have one area set up where you can take the kids to see Santa and get photos taken. 

It's my favorite place to spend a little extra time and watch the kids.  Sure it's crowded but not like the malls.


If you are looking for a fun way to enjoy a little bit of country Christmas charm then make sure to add Knott's Merry Farm to your list of fun outings this season.

No, I don't get paid anything for posting this.  I just wanted to share the fun with others.

1 comment:

jensnowbird said...

I love this! My boyfriend used to run Snoopy on Ice and I used to work as a face painter and was also a scenic painter for Haunt mazes. Brings back memories! Great post!