Sunday, September 2, 2012

FLIP FLOP DOOR MAT

Isn't this a darling, bright and cheerful door mat?  It makes me smile every time I see it.

Even though I didn't make it, I think it would be pretty easy to do.  Can you tell what it's made out of?

Here take a closer look.  Does it remind you of anything?

It's made from flip flops!  Can you see the tread?  I think you could cute up your flip flops, wire them together and make your own mat.  What do you think?

This is what it loo likes sitting outside our sliding glass door.  You could make any design you wanted if you made your own.  You could even spell out your name.

Of course it's much quicker and easier to just buy it.  This one was found down at one of the little shops by the beach. 

Even though Summer is about over, I think we will leave this out all year.  It's cute, works great and makes me happy.

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great!! I love this flip flop Designer door mats.

Meine Design Matte said...

Nice blog with nice information. Love all the stuff.

You can also check how to create your own Doormat With Names here: fußmatte mit namen